Captivated Eyewear Valentina Black +2
Stylish Anti-Blue Reading Glasses. Premium quality glasses that protect your eyes should look great too. Read and work in comfort with these thoughtfully designed anti-blue reading glasses. Both frame and lens are made of polycarbonate.
- Clean your lenses and frame regularly with water and a drop of mild liquid lotion-free soap.
- Gently shake off water drops — dry your lenses with a soft, clean microfibre lens or lint-free cotton cloth.
- Keep your glasses away from household detergents and beauty products such as hairspray and perfume. These can damage lenses and coatings.
- Use both hands when you put on and take off your glasses.
- Store your glasses in the provided pouch.
- Don’t wipe your lenses with a towel that has been washed with fabric softener, as this can leave a cloudy film on your lenses.Don’t put your glasses down on heat sources like oven’s, or leave them in a hot car.
- Don’t put your glasses down on the curved side of the lenses. This can scratch the surface of the lenses.