I discovered these toys on a trip to London in the Conran Shop and thought they were the cutest things I had ever seen. We are lucky enough to have them exclusively at Wells.
It was during her studies at the National University of Fine Arts in Tokyo, that Faustine created her very first crochet vegetable. Back in her native France, the young Beaux Arts de Paris graduate shared her vegetable creations online, and no sooner were they spotted by the iconic design store, Colette. The orders started flooding in and the MYuM adventure took off. To keep up with the demand, Faustine was joined by a master crochet craftswoman who helped her set up a workshop in Southern China, where today there is a team of 30 women who crochet each toy vegetable by hand. MYuM is committed to ethical working conditions and environmental responsibility, which is why each of their soft toys is plastic-free, cruelty-free and made with organic cotton.
- Autumn Teether and Baby Rattle
- Barbara the Banana Baby Rattle
- Camille Camomile Flower Doll
- Charlotte the Carrot Rattle$59.95
- Georges Strawberry Music Box$89.95
- Henry the Big Radish Rattle$79.95
- Pinpin the Rabbit Music Box
- Spring Teether and Baby Rattle
- Thomas the Tomatoe Rattle$49.95
- Winter Teether and Baby Rattle