Scented candles, diffusers & room sprays inspired by botanical fragrances.
Spurred forward by the high spirits of the Industrial Revolution, the Carrière brothers put together two lifetime’s worth of wax craftsmanship and decided to make something truly brilliant.
In 1884, sharing a passion for candle craft and a talent for invention, the two brothers were inspired to create scented candles that captured the simple essence of beautiful botanical plants.
Following from the same lineage of candle-making excellence as Cire Trudon, Carrière Frères modernised the candle as we now know it today. Not just a simple source of light in the evenings, Carrière Frères reimagined the candle as a source of warm light and fragrant contentment. Designed to use in the evening to bring the comfort of fresh spring and summertime botanicals.
Awarded a gold medal at the 1889 Universal Exposition in Paris, a world’s fair. This special event was the hundredth anniversary of the storming of Bastille, and boasted over six million visitors. From there, Carrière Frères was inspired to further explore the world of fine scents, creating a unique wax formula that elevates their chosen fragrances, inspired by the botanical exploration of the 18th and 19th centuries. With scents that are as true to freshly picked as is possible, Carrière Frères are still made in the world’s capital of perfumery, Grasse.
- Carriere Freres Cypress Candle$110.00
- Carriere Freres Cypress Diffuser$145.00
- Carriere Freres Fig Candle$110.00
- Carriere Freres Iris Candle$110.00
- Carriere Freres Jasmine Candle
- Carriere Freres Lavender Candle$110.00
- Carriere Freres Pear Candle$110.00
- Carriere Freres Pine Cedar Candle
- Carriere Freres Room Spray Lavender
- Carriere Freres Room Spray Spearmint